About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Mrs. B and I teach 3rd grade Reading and Language Arts. I LOVE my job! We learn so many interesting things in 3rd grade. When I'm not teaching I like to go to sporting events and hang out with my family. We are going to have a great year!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hi parents and students!  I hope that you all are enjoying the holiday break.  I know that I am! Lots of time to catch up on housework, spend time with the animals, read, and watch Christmas movies :)  Parents, I will be giving students the January Scholastic book order forms shortly after we get back to school.  If you would like to go ahead and place your order on line feel free at www.scholastic.com !  I will be placing an order from the Lucky January catalog and the Firefly January catalog.  You are also welcome to shop the $3 and under section or Club Shop at anytime.  The classroom activation code is the same as always.  If you need the activation code please e-mail me and I will get that to you.  Again, I hope that you and your family have an AMAZING Christmas and new year! 

4 comments:


  1. Custom Glitter Text


    I am exited to get the second half of the school year started! I had a nice and restful break. I finished a book that I had started prior to the break. I even finished a second book! I was on a roll! My family and I went to Guth Park. The girls really enjoy the run/walk we do around the park-not sure about the run part! :) We also had some out-of-town relatives. It was nice spending time with relatives. Oh, and we baked cookies! Okay-my girls baked cookies. I just ate them! I really enjoyed by holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to get this half of the school year started too! I have had a wonderful first day back with the students! Your holiday break sounds like a lot of fun! We also made cookies at my house! My family came over and we made and decorated many cookies! They were all eaten soon after :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Christmas I went to my Grandmas and we actstanged gifts and ate

    ReplyDelete
  4. on chrismas I gave my mom a flower weth 12 desen flowers in a box

    ReplyDelete