About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Mrs. B and I teach 3rd grade Reading and Language Arts. I LOVE my job! We learn so many interesting things in 3rd grade. When I'm not teaching I like to go to sporting events and hang out with my family. We are going to have a great year!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All Aboard.....The Polar Express!

Wow, what a great time we had in reading today!  We read The Polar Express by flashlight while drinking our hot cocoa just like in the book.  Then we started our Polar Express summary trains which we will finish tomorrow.  Also, tomorrow we will watch the movie The Polar Express and discuss the differences between the book and the movie.  These activities really get me excited about the holidays!  Students, please post a comment about what you would ask Santa for if you knew that you could have anything in the entire world!  I am really looking forward to reading your comments :)

P.S.  1 and a half more school days until Christmas break!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mrs.Boehme for the movie and the hot choclate I had fun.Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and a good Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey J.M. You are so welcome! I am glad that you had fun! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year! See you in January 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for everthing Mrs.Beohme for the
    movie and the hot choclate with marshmellow I
    had a grat time I bet the hold class had a grat time I know I did by Mrs.Beohme

    ReplyDelete