About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Mrs. B and I teach 3rd grade Reading and Language Arts. I LOVE my job! We learn so many interesting things in 3rd grade. When I'm not teaching I like to go to sporting events and hang out with my family. We are going to have a great year!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Great job and poll results

Hey students! Great job on the Here's My Dollar post.  You all are correct! To persuade someone means to try to get someone to do something that you want them to do or to feel the same way as you do.  I have the results from the favorite Christmas poll......drum roll please.....looks like The Polar Express is the winner!   Thank you all for voting! I will be posting another poll for next week so be sure to vote!  Also, I will be posting some more questions next week about our new expository article: Unique Animals of the Southwest which we will be reading next week.  I hope that you all have a splendid weekend! 

P.S.  5 more school days until Christmas break!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Suess but I guess the majority wins. Have a Great Holiday to all. Hope all of you have a Happy New Year 2011.

    Dad Payne

    ReplyDelete