About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Mrs. B and I teach 3rd grade Reading and Language Arts. I LOVE my job! We learn so many interesting things in 3rd grade. When I'm not teaching I like to go to sporting events and hang out with my family. We are going to have a great year!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my Reading and Language Arts blog!  I am so happy that you visited our classroom's site and I hope that you visit often!  On this site I will post what's going on in our classroom and other fun/interesting things.  This is also another great way to communicate with me.  I will respond to posts and/or messages that you send me.  I am so happy to be back in 3rd grade!  I enjoyed teaching all of the subjects to my 3rd graders last year and love focusing on reading and language arts this year.  Thank you for the warm welcome back Mrs. Flores!  I am enjoying working with you.  I look foward to a wonderful rest of the school year.
P.S.  The holidays are almost here!!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs.Boehme! Are you having a good day?I am
    having a good day!I like your dog Riley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Mrs.Boehme are you having a good day? What are you doing ? I like your new blog it is cool.And when you add more stuff it will get better.I have been wanting to know when you are going to bring the tree frogs to class have you took out oliver and I wanted to know when you could bring the guinee pigs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi J.A. and A.C.! Thank you so much for posting and I LOVE your sentences with punctuation! I am planning on bringing the tree frogs on Monday Dec. 13. I am excited to have them in the classroom as well. I have had them at home for a few months and I need you all to give them names :) Have a great weekend! See you both Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to imform means to tell someone what it is about.
    to purswad means to get someone to ask.intertanment means to make someone like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Mrs.Boehme Merry Christmas you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you A.C!! I hope that you and the rest of the students have a SPLENDID holiday break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Mrs.Boehme I got bored so i decided to come to your blog to show my little brother. I miss u see u later.By Mrs.Boehme.

    ReplyDelete