About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Mrs. B and I teach 3rd grade Reading and Language Arts. I LOVE my job! We learn so many interesting things in 3rd grade. When I'm not teaching I like to go to sporting events and hang out with my family. We are going to have a great year!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello Families,

 I want to introduce you to our classroom blog.  You and your child can visit our blog anywhere and anytime you have Internet access.  I will be posting important information about our class and I will also be posting questions for the children to respond to.  Please check here whenever you can to see what's going on! :)  I hope that your family has a SPLENDID Thanksgiving break! I am looking forward to spending time with my family, watching the Thanksgiving parade, and eating lots of dressing (that's my favorite Thanksgiving food).  Students, enjoy your time off and please share how you are spending your holiday break if you have time! I can't wait to read it!

Joyfully,   Mrs. B



10 comments:

  1. Students, please use your initials to sign your comment.
    Ex. lb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be a journalist when i grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Boehme . We are going to spend Thanksgiving at my grandparents house and after my mom gets out of work we will celebrate at our house. Happy Thanksgiving.UR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and thank you all so much for visiting our blog and commenting! I am enjoying spending the day with my boys! We have been playing in the playroom all morning because it is too cold to go outside. I hope you are all staying warm and having fun on your break. Tomorrow my family and I will watch the parade on TV and then eat lunch at my parents. We wil be eating ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, and pie. I almost forgot, my favorite, the dressing!! What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving foods?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY THANKSGIVING ! I went to San Antonio to spend the holiday with my family. I was thankful for being with my family. cmc

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to LAS VEGAS on thanksgiving break

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! my parents just gave me 20 $s

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey just put my cat in a dress you should've seen his face just like me when I'm mad
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete