About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Mrs. B and I teach 3rd grade Reading and Language Arts. I LOVE my job! We learn so many interesting things in 3rd grade. When I'm not teaching I like to go to sporting events and hang out with my family. We are going to have a great year!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Welcome Back!

Hi students and parents!  I want to welcome you to our class blog.  I am so excited to meet you all and get to know everyone.  On this blog we will be posting about what we are learning about in class and doing other fun things such as taking class polls, answering questions, and visting teacher approved websites. Please visit this blog as often as you would like as it will be updated often.  We are going to have a wonderful year and learn tons :)                                                       Joyfully,                                                                                                                      Mrs. B  

1 comment: