About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Mrs. B and I teach 3rd grade Reading and Language Arts. I LOVE my job! We learn so many interesting things in 3rd grade. When I'm not teaching I like to go to sporting events and hang out with my family. We are going to have a great year!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ramona and Her Father


Hi students!  This week we are reading Ramona and Her Father.  In this story Ramona's father loses his job and the family tries to think of solutions to this problem.  Ramona & Beezus thought of baby-sitting, opening a lemonade stand, or making perfume.   Mrs. Quimby got a full time job at a doctor's office.  Ramona also thought about staring in her own commercial to make money.  If you were going to try to make some extra money what would you do?

Be sure to write in COMPLETE sentences with capitalization and punctuation!  I'm looking forward to reading your ideas!  

7 comments:

  1. If I needed money I would walk peoples dogs & cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do do the same thing Ramona would do.I would open a lemonade stand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would make a lemonade stand or I would walk dogs, do chores,and I would help my thia and rake care of the baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help you family do work in the house, clean you room, take youdog or cat a bath insed of you perants doing it themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would take people dogs or cats a walk everyday after school. I would charge 2.00 to walk there dogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would work at any job where you can get payed alot and I don't care how much work it is and I won't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would do:chores,water the trees,clean the bathroom,clean the couches w/wipes.

    ReplyDelete