About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Mrs. B and I teach 3rd grade Reading and Language Arts. I LOVE my job! We learn so many interesting things in 3rd grade. When I'm not teaching I like to go to sporting events and hang out with my family. We are going to have a great year!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trickster Tales

Hi students!  I hope that you have been staying warm with all of this cold weather! This week we have been doing rotations and reading "trickster tales."  We have read Puss and Boots, Turtle and Deer, Androcles and the Lion, Borreguita and the Coyote, and several Three Little Pig books. 

My question for you............

Which "trickster tale" was your favorite and WHY?

5 comments:

  1. My favorite trickster tale is Puss in Boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUSS AND BOOTS IS MY FAVORITE BECAUSE PUSS TRIKED THE RABBIT.THE REASON WHY I LIKED IT IS BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY CAUSE THE RABBIT THOGHT HE COULD EAT THE CORN BUT IT WAS A TRAP TO CATCH IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite trickster tale is Borreguita and the Coyote because Borreguita always tricks the coyote, and he dosen't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorit trickster tale was Borreguita and the Coyote. The reson why is the coyote wants to eat the littl lame. And so the lame keep's on tricking the coyote.So that is why I like the story Borreguita and the Coyote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the trickter tale book you let us read is
    Puss and Boot that one was my favorit book out of all of them.I like when Puss told the duke to jump in the water and then he got merry to
    the priess.Will also I like all the books.

    ReplyDelete