About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Mrs. B and I teach 3rd grade Reading and Language Arts. I LOVE my job! We learn so many interesting things in 3rd grade. When I'm not teaching I like to go to sporting events and hang out with my family. We are going to have a great year!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wilbur's Boast




Hello and welcome back!  This week we are reading the story Wilbur's Boast.  Here is my question to you:

Which character do you like the best (Wilbur or Charlotte) and WHY? 

Be sure to write your response in complete sentences.  I can't wait to hear your responses! 

3 comments:

  1. I like Charlotte because she is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like charlotte because she is a spider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte,because she is very nice to Wilbur for being nice to him, she stands up for him, she defend's him, and she spoke sharply to the lame when he said he had a mad smell,and she said he has a purfet reson to smell consetering his scerownding's.

    ReplyDelete