About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Mrs. B and I teach 3rd grade Reading and Language Arts. I LOVE my job! We learn so many interesting things in 3rd grade. When I'm not teaching I like to go to sporting events and hang out with my family. We are going to have a great year!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 2nd- Groundhog's Day

                           

                                                                                                                                                                               February 1, 2012

Dear Students,

    Tomorrow is Groundhog's Day!  Early tomorrow morning a famous groundhog will make a prediction on whether winter will last six more weeks (sees shadow) or if spring will be here soon (does not see his shadow).  Remember, a prediction is a GUESS so if he is wrong, that's okay as long as he made an EDUCATED guess :)  On the right hand side of this blog you will find a poll.  A poll is where people cast a vote and we find out what the MAJORITY chooses.  (Majority-the most or more than half----this is a vocabulary word this week).  Cast your vote and tomorrow we will see what the groundhog predicts!!

                                                                                         Joyfully,

                                                                                       Mrs. Boehme

P.S. Don't you notice how I wrote this post in the form of a letter which is what we are studying this week?

1 comment:

  1. yes i did notice. i picked he will not see his shadow.

    ReplyDelete